Gửi tới các bạn Đề thi kho bạc 2017 đợt 2 chính thức môn tiếng Anh -27/08/2017 . Đề thi trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh kho bạc +đáp án – đề thi kho bạc chính thức 2017 – đợt 2 . Đề thi chính thức tiếng Anh 2017 đợt 2 – đáp án đề thi tiếng Anh 2017, mã 001, 002, 003, 004 . Chúc các bạn đạt được kết quả như ý
I/Read the passage and choose the best answer.
Education in the future
Education is another area of social life in which information technology is changing the way we communicate. Today’s college students may not simply sit in a lecture or a library to learn about their field. Through their computers and the wonders of virtual reality they can participate in lifelike simulated experiences. Consider the following scenario of the future of education made possible through developments in information technology.
For children over the age of 10, daily attendance at schools is not compulsory. Some of the older children attend school only once or twice weekly to get tutorial support or instruction from a teacher. For the most part, pupils are encouraged to work online from home. Students must complete a minimum number of study hours per year; however, they may make up these hours by studying at home at times that suit their family schedule. They can log on early or late in the day and even join live classes in other countries. In order to ensure that each student is learning adequately, computer software will automatically monitor the number of hours a week each student studies on-line as well as that students’ learning materials and assessment activities. Reports will be available for parents and teachers. The software can then identify the best learning activities and condition for each individual student and generate similar activities. It can also identify areas of weak achievement and produce special programs adjusted to the students’ needs.
1. What is the topic of the passage?
A. The effect of information technology on education.
B. students don’t have to go to school any more.
C. Computer software will make sure students learn at home.
D. Students can know about their weak aspects to focus.
2. How many times are children who are older than 10 required to go to school weekly?
A. No time B. Once or twice C. Three D. Four
3. Who/What counts the number of hours per week that students spend learning?
A. Virtual reality B. Teacher C. Parents D. Computer software
4. What CAN’T the software do?
A. Monitor the time the students learn.
B. Design materials for the students.
C. Find out the best activities for the students.
D. Identify weaknesses of the students.
5. What is NOT MENTIONED as a benefit of information technology to the students?
A. Students can stay at home to learn.
B. Students can learn at times that suit their schedule.
C. Students’ learning time won’t be monitored.
D. Students’ weak achievement can be identified.
Choose the underlined word that has different pronunciation from the others:
Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from that of these others
Choose the best answer to complete the sentence.
16. The man got out of the car ………….. round to the back and opened the boot.
A. walking B. walked C. walks D. walk
17. ………………. the jury believed in the burglar’s innocence, the general public did not.
A. Although B. Because C. In spite of D. However
18.“I’m eighteen today!”
A. Best wishes!” B. Good day! C. Congratulate! D. Happy birthday!”
19. I’d like the work to be continued immediately once the rain ……………… .
A. has stopped B. stopped C. will stop D. stopping
20. One of the most miserable things that millions of families have to suffer from wars is that wars have set brother ……………. brother.
A. against B. about C. apart D. with
21“I haven’t got anything for you.”
A. Never mind! B. It isn’t the matter! C. Nothing! D. Not problem!
22.“What are you doing?”
A. It doesn’t touch you. B. It’s none of your business C. You don’t enter at all D. Look after your own affair
23. I tried to ……..her, but she just couldn’t stop crying.
A. comfortable B. comfort C. sympathy D. sympathise.
24. The secretary put me …………. to the manager within a couple of minutes.
A. across B. up C. over D. through
25. I don’t think he will get …………… the shock in a short period of time.
A. over b. through C. by D. off
26. I hurt myself badly this morning when I fell ………………….. the bedroom widow.
A. out from B. out of C. down D. over
27. I think they are going to have a fight against each other. They go …………………….. each other furiously.
A. at B. in C. to D. on
28. This year’s sales figures go …………… our expectations. What marvelous thing!
A. for B. along with C. beyond D. away from
29. God knows, this car is my biggest mistake I have ever made. I have to pay ……….. $500 for every 200 km
A. in B. out C. at D. by
30. Poor me! She is the one in charge of our team, so I have to play ………………. all her odd ideas.
A. along with B. at c. about D. off against
31. No way will you beat him. You don’t ………a chance. He’s a hundred times better than you are.
A. hold B. run C. possess D. stand
32. The doctor asked Mr. Brown to keep …………… fried food because of high amount of fat.
A. off B. at C. back D. up
33. The government is putting …………… some radical social reforms.
A. forward B. in C. through D. off
34. There are a long line of people outside the cinema last week. They queued ………. to see a famous film.
A. in B. on C. at D. up
35. The injury destroyed his hopes of being………..world champion.
A. peaked B. topped D. awarded D. crowned
Read the passage and choose the best answer that best fits each space.
Many parents believe that they should begin to teach their children to read when they are scarcely more than toddlers. This is fine if the child shows a real interest but (36)……… a child could be counter-productive if she isn’t ready. Wise parents will have a (37)……. attitude and take the lead from their child. What they should provide is a selection of (38)…….. , books and other activities. Nowadays, there is plenty of good (39)……….. available for young children, and of course, seeing plenty of books in use about the house will also (40)…… them to read.
Of course, books are no longer the only (41)….. of stories and information. There is also a huge range of videos, which can (42)……… and extend the pleasure a child finds in books and are (43)…………. valuable in helping to increase vocabulary and concentration. Television gets a bad (44)……… as far as children are concerned, mainly because too many spend too much time watching programs not intended for their age (45)……… . Too many television programs (46)………….. an incurious, uncritical attitude that is going to make learning much more difficult; however, (47)…………….. viewing of programs designed for young children can be useful. Just as adults enjoy reading a book after seeing it (48) …….. on television, so children will pounce on books which (49) ………… their favorite television characters, and videos can add a new (50) …………. to a story known from a book.
36. A. insisting B. forcing C. making D. starting
37. A. cheerful B. contented C. hopeful D. relaxed
38. A. bright B. thrilling C. stimulating D. energetic
39. A. materials B. sense C. amusement D. produce
40. A. provoke B. encourage C. provide D. attract
41. A. source B. site C. style D. basis
42. A. uphold B. found C. reinforce D. assist
43. A. properly B. worthily C. perfectly D. equally
44. A. review B. press C. criticism D. result
45. A. set B. band C. group D. limit
46. A. induce B. imply C. suggest D. attract
47. A. cautious B. choice C. discriminating D. approved
48. A. serialized B. revised C. transferred D. visualized
49. A. illustrate B. extend C. feature D. possess
50. A. reveal B. dimension C. option D. existence
Read the passage and choose the best answer.
It is always thought that women are the second class in the citizen, and men are the first. There is not real equality of opportunity for men and women. Years ago, people were living in a man-dominated society. Women had to obey their husbands and fathers absolutely. Women’s place was in the kitchen and women’s work was household. In many places, women were not even allowed to go to school. Women had no rights, even the right to choose a husband for them-selves. Men usually occupied high positions in society so they thought they were more intelligent and important than women. Men considered women their property. Sometimes, women were mistreated by their husbands and suffered this as a fate. Many parents did not even want to have female children.
Thanks to the women’ liberation movement, women have nowadays proved that they are equal to men on every aspect. An average woman has weaker muscles than an average man but she may be as intelligent as him. Women can do everything that men can, and women can do one thing that no man can: they produce children.
51. In a man-dominated society …………………………. .
A. Women were in the first class
B. Women had no rights
C. Women were respected by men
D. Women got a good education
52. Years ago, women’s place was ……………….. .
A. in the Parliament Houses
B. in the Congress
C. in the Town Hall
D. in the kitchen
53. In a man-dominated society, men considered women their ………………. .
A. property B. queen C. great love D. all are correct
54. In a man-dominated society …………………………. .
A. all parents expected to have daughters
B. most parents liked girl babies
C. most parents did not want to have daughters
D. most parents did not like sons
55. Nowadays, women have proved that they are ………………….. men.
A. more intelligent than
B. more important than
C. stronger than
D. equal to
Choose the underlined part among A, B, C or D that needs correcting.
56. Not until (recently) has (interest of) (tidal electric power) plants been (revived).
57. Little )they knew) in 1926, (when the first T.V. broadcast) began, that (it would have) (such an impact) on people’s everyday lives.
58. Lightning, (it is essentially) an enormous (electric spark) (that) seeks the path of (least resistance) to ground.
59. (Not one) in one hundred children exposed to the disease (are) (likely) (to develop) symptoms of it.
60. We (must be) quick. There (is) (a little time) (left).
Choose the correct sentence among A, B, C or D which has the same meaning as the given one.
61. Study all night is good for neither your grades nor your health.
A. Study all night is good for your grades.
B. Study all night does not help at all.
C. Study all night is good for your health.
D. Study all night is helpful to you.
62. My purpose in calling this meeting is to present the latest sales figures.
A. I have called this meeting in order to present the latest sales figures.
B. I aimed to call this meeting because I wanted to know the latest sales figures.
C. I have called this meeting in order that I would present the latest sales figures.
D. A and C
63. But for his father’s early retirement, Richard would not have taken over the family’s business.
A. Richard only took over the family’s business because his father decided to retire early.
B. Richard didn’t take over the family’s business because his father decided to retire.
C. His father retired early, but he ran the family’s business.
D. Richard’s father didn’t want him to take over the family’s business despite his retirement.
64. I find myself at a loss to understand Harold’s behavior.
A. I lost contact with Harold, so I couldn’t understand his behavior.
B. I have to lose a lot to understand Harold’s behavior.
C. I understood Harold’s behavior completely.
D. I find Harold’s behavior quite incomprehensible.
65. With the exception of the music teacher every member of the staff attended the farewell party.
A. The music teacher was very exceptional at the farewell party.
B. All the staff members including the music teacher attended the farewell party.
C. The music teacher was the only member of the staff not to attend the farewell party.
D. All of the above.
Read the passage and then choose the best answer for each following question.
Psychologists are interested in the reasons why some people like taking part in risky sports. When they studied people who were learning to jump from a plane with a parachute, they found that parachutists’ bodies produced large amounts of two hormones, adrenaline and nor adrenaline, just before they made their jump.
These hormones help to prepare us for any sudden activity. Adrenaline increases the heart rate and provides more sugar for the muscles, while nor does adrenaline make us react more quickly. However, nor adrenaline also stimulates apart of the brain which controls feelings of pleasure. Some psychologists have concluded that it is a feeling of pleasure caused by this hormone which makes certain people want to participate in dangerous sports.
Another possible reason is the level of arousal in part of the brain. According to some psychologists, the brain tries to maintain a certain level of arousal. They believe that people who normally have a low level of arousal look for excitement and new experiences in order to stimulate themselves, whereas people who usually have a high level of arousal try to avoid risks and unfamiliar situations in order not to become overexcited. If the psychologists are right, people with a low arousal are the ones who enjoy participating in dangerous sports and activities.
It is thought that people with low levels of arousal have a slower-reacting nervous system than people with higher arousal levels. It may therefore be possible to find out your level of arousal by testing your nervous system. A quick way of doing this is to put some lemon juice on your tongue. If you produce a lot of saliva, your nervous system has been affected by the lemon and so you probably have a high level of arousal; if you produce little of saliva, you probably have a low arousal level. If you have a low level, you might enjoy taking part in risky sports. However, this does not mean that you have to try parachuting!
66. Why did the parachutists’ bodies produce a lot of adrenaline and nor adrenaline before they jumped from a plane?
A. This is a natural reaction which helps to prepare one for sudden activity.
B. Because they had high arousal levels.
C. It is a natural reaction which guards them against the effects of accidents.
D. Because they had taken drugs which led to the production of these two hormones.
67. What two possible reasons are given for some people’s desire to participate in dangerous sports?
A. A lack of common sense, and a high level of arousal.
B. A low level of arousal, and an inborn desire for adventure.
C. The pleasure that results from the production of nor adrenaline, and a low level of arousal.
D. A desire to show off, and a lack of common sense.
68. What dose the brain try to maintain, according to some psychologists?
A. A high temperature.
C. A certain level of arousal. B. A low temperature.
D. A sense of safety.
69. Why do psychologists believe that people with a high level of arousal try to avoid danger?
A. Because they already have the level of excitement which the brain tries to maintain.
B. Because they are more aware of the dangers involved.
C. Because they already have enough of the two hormones, adrenaline and nor adrenaline.
D. Because they would not be able to cope with accidents.
70. What is shown by putting lemon juice on your tongue?
A. It shows that you have a high level of arousal if no saliva is produced.
B. It indicates your level of arousal by amount of saliva that is produced.
C. It can indicate whether your saliva is more acidic or more alkaline.
D. It is a good test of your sense of taste.
71. What kinds of substances are adrenaline and nor adrenaline?
A. Subatomic particles.
C. Vitamins. B. Minerals.
72. What substances is thought to stimulate the brain to make us feel pleasure?
C. Lemon juice. B. Nor adrenaline.
D. Manganese dioxide.
73. Which of the following does adrenaline do?
A. It weakens the muscles.
B. It makes people afraid.
C. It makes the heart beat more quickly.
D. It makes the heart beat more slowly.
74. Where were the parachutists when, according to the passage, they produced large amount of the two hormones?
A. On an airplane
C. On the ground B. In the air
D. At sea
75. According to some psychologists, what kind of people try to avoid unfamiliar situations?
A. People who do not like lemon juice.
B. People who have a low hormone content.
C. People who normally have a low level of arousal.
D. People who normally have a high level of arousal.
Choose the correct sentence.
76. I/ and/ am / in/ a/ fourth-year/ accounting/ student/ currently/ at/ Foreign Trade University/, / majoring / finance.
A. I am currently in a fourth-year student at Foreign Trade University, majoring finance
B. I am currently a fourth-year student at Foreign Trade University, majoring in
finance and accounting.
C. I am currently a fourth-year student in Foreign Trade University, majoring at
finance and accounting.
D. I am currently majoring a fourth-year student at Foreign Trade University, in
finance and accounting.
77. I/ consider/ would/ be/ happy/ you/ very/ and/ grateful/ request/ if/ could/ my.
A. I would be very happy and if you could consider my grateful request.
B. I would consider my request if you could be very happy and grateful.
C. I would be very happy and grateful if you could consider my request.
D. I would be very happy and consider my request if you could grateful.
78. Thank / again/ time/ you/ consideration/ once/ for/ your/ and.
A. Thank you, once again for your time and consideration.
B. Once again you, thank for your time and consideration.
C. Thank you for your time once, and consideration again.
D. Once again, thank you for your time and consideration.
79. Wind/ carry/ many/ seed/ island.
A. Winds carry many seeds to islands.
B. Wind carries many seeds to the islands.
C. Winds carry many the seed to an island.
D. Wind carry many of seeds to the islands.
80. Swimming/ very/ attractive/ form/ exercise/ which/ make/ swimming/ excellent/ way/ improve/ wind/ capacity/ endurance.
A. Swimming, a very attractive form of exercise, which makes swimming an excellent
way improves wind capacity and endurance.
B. Swimming is a very attractive form of exercise which makes swimming an
excellent way improving the wind of capacity and endurance.
C. Swimming is a very attractive form of exercise, which makes swimming
excellently way improving the wind, capacity, and endurance.
D. Swimming is a very attractive form of exercise, which makes swimming an
excellent way to improve wind capacity and endurance.
1A 9A 17A 25A 33A 41A 49C 57A 65C 73C
2B 10C 18D 26B 34D 42C 50B 58A 66A 74A
3D 11C 19A 27A 35D 43D 51B 59B 67C 75D
4B 12A 20A 28C 36B 44D 52D 60C 68C 76B
5C 13C 21A 29B 37D 45C 53A 61B 69A 77C
6C 14A 22B 30A 38C 46A 54C 62D 70B 78D
7C 15D 23B 31D 39A 47D 55D 63A 71D 79A
8B 16B 24D 32A 40B 48A 56B 64D 72B 80D
MÃ đề 003
Mã đề 001
Với các bạn tiếp tục thi thuế thì Đăng kí link channel chia sẻ kiến thức để xem toàn bộ file ghi âm được chỉnh tiếng rõ ràng mới nhất bài giảng ôn thi công chức thuế ở đây:
Chú ý: Nội dung trong các bài viết chỉ có tính chất tham khảo. Độc giả vui lòng tham khảo ý kiến của bác sĩ trước bất cứ áp dụng nào! Vui lòng liên hệ để gỡ bài nếu bạn thấy sai và không đúng! Blog xin chân thành cảm ơn!